Registered Charity 89175 5589 RR 0001
LINKages facilitates innovative intergenerational programs and services which encourage involvement, transfer of knowledge, and capitalize on the strengths of youth and seniors to foster strong Alberta communities.
Calgary Seniors' Resource Society provide a registered social worker/outreach worker at our facility each Wednesday afternoon from 1:00 pm until 4:00pm.
These services are free and confidential. Appointments are drop-in only.
Services provided by the Outreach Worker include:
- Assesses needs and recommends services that can help.
- Shares information on services available for older adults.
- Helps with applying for available benefits, transportation, and housing.
- Provides opportunities to meet new people in your community.
- Supports during difficult times such as the passing of a family member caregiver burnout, elder abuse and mental health challenges.
If you would like more information on Outreach Services, or other programs and services provided by Calgary Seniors’ Resource Society, please call (403) 266-6200 or visit calgaryseniors.org.
Need more than one appointment? To get a referral for longer-term support call 403-SENIORS
Memory SPACE is a community-based program for people with experiencing memory loss and their caregivers.
Program available the second and forth Tuesday of each month.
*Please note this is not a respite program.
Tracey Dubas is a licensed, practical nurse offering foot care.
The cost is $30 per person by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Tracey at
Cindy is providing hair services at the centre on Wednesday's. Please contact Cindy directly at
403-457-4632 to book an appointment.